- Pro to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“The phrase ‘under God,’ therefore, struck me as a comforting expression of humility, that we as a nation recognized the grandeur of our universe and conceded its unfathomability.”
Aish.com, July 7, 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Contributor, Aish.com, 2005-present
- Contributor, Jewish World Review Online, 2003-present
- Judaic Studies Teacher, Block Yeshiva High School, 1996-present
- Columnist, St. Louis Post-Dispatch, 1997-2003
- Former Teacher, Yeshiva High School
- Yeshivas Ohr Yaakov
- Ohr Somayach
- BA, English, University of California, Davis
- None found