- Political Columnist of The New York Times
- Pro to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“The solution is for the court to require teachers to inform students they have the added right to remain silent for a couple of seconds while others choose to say ‘under God.'”
“Of God and the Flag,” New York Times, Mar. 24, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Member of the Pulitzer Board, 1995-present
- Political Columnist, New York Times, 1973-present
- Attended Syracuse University
- None found