- Speaker, author, and president of Amerisearch, Inc.
- Pro to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“It is not a violation of the Establishment Clause for our school children to acknowledge our religious heritage or to share in our religious identity by reciting the Pledge of Allegiance with the words, ‘under God.’ To the contrary, the public and patriotic affirmation of God is the best of our national traditions, dating back to Christopher Columbus, continuing with our Founding Fathers, and persisting today.”
Elk Grove Unified School District v. Michael A. Newdow, William J. Federer Amicus Brief, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President, Amerisearch, Inc.
- Host, radio feature, American Minute
- U.S. Congressional Candidate, 2000, 2004
- Santa Fe Industries, (real estate, oil & gas), 1981-1984
- Honorary Doctorate of Humanities, American Christian College, 2004
- BA, Accounting/Business Administration, Saint Louis University, 1980
- Attended, University of Dallas, Texas, 1976-1978
- Graduated, St. Louis University High School, 1976
- None found