- Founder and Editor of www.JerseyGOP.com
- Pro to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“Unfortunately, the secularists would be all too happy to end the hypocrisy by banning the mention of God in court and the act of swearing on the Bible.
The secularists have their sights set on banning ‘under God’ from the pledge of allegiance, removing ‘In God We Trust’ from our currency, and completely removing any recognition of God on public grounds. They have made great strides recently despite a very weak argument. They’ve done so by relying on ultra-liberal judges who echo each other’s own over-reaching decisions that their willing accomplices in the media then refer to as the rule of law.”
JerseyGOP.com, Nov. 14, 2003
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and Editor, www.JerseyGOP.com
- Principal, Catapult Creative Group
- Former Web Designer, Information Architect and Art Director
- Member, Philadelphia Chapter, InfraGard
- BA, Philosophy, Hampshire College
- None found
- Quoted in: