- Professor of Law at the University of California, Davis Law School
- None Found to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
No position found as of Mar. 14, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to government and constitutional law. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to government and constitutional law.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Law, University of California, Davis Law School, 2000-present
- Visiting Professor of Law, Northwestern Law School Fall, 2005
- Visiting Professor of Law, Stanford Law School, 2003-2004
- Litigation Associate, Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison, 1998-2000
- Law Clerk, Hon. Betty Binns Fletcher, Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, 1997-1998
- Law Clerk, Hon. William A. Norris (ret.), Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, 1997
- JD, Yale University, 1997
- BA, English (Renaissance Literature), Yale University, 1992
- None found
- Quoted in: