- Professor and Coordinator of American Studies at San José State University
- None Found to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
No position found as of May 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to government and constitutional law. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to government and constitutional law.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor and Coordinator of American Studies, San Jose State University
- Senior Fulbright Fellow, National University of Singapore, 1998
- PhD, American Studies, University of Maryland
- None found