- Founder and President of The Center for Moral Clarity
- Pro to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“Today’s outrageous ruling by U.S. District Judge Lawrence Karlton of San Francisco – holding that reciting the Pledge of Allegiance in public schools is unconstitutional – aptly demonstrates why we need federal judges who will not impose their anti-religious biases on the rest of the nation.
Karlton’s assertion that school children must not be forced to affirm God grossly misinterprets our nation’s constitutional guarantee of religious expression and insults American families of all religious persuasions. His ruling is the latest instance of an arrogant judiciary that all too often imposes its biases upon our nation’s citizens.”
Press Release, Sep. 14, 2005
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- President and Founder, The Center for Moral Clarity, 2004-present
- President and Founder, World Harvest Bible College, 1990-present
- President and Founder, Harvest Preparatory School, 1986-present
- Pastor and Founder, World Harvest Church, 1979-present
- Chief Executive Officer, Bridge of Hope
- Chief Executive Officer, Breakthrough
- Top 50 Most Influential Christians in America, The Church Report
- Honorary Doctorate of Divinity, Indiana Christian University, 1988
- Pickerington High School, 1975
- None found