- Assistant Director of Communications at Americans United for Separation of Church and State
- Con to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“I think the judge [Judge Lawrence Karlton] made the right call. The whole question of patriotism and the religious content of the pledge hasn’t been explored like it should be. A student should be able to express patriotism and love of country without making a religious affirmation at the same time.”
Washington Times, Sep. 15, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Director of Communications, Americans United for Separation of Church and State, 1987-present
- Assistant Editor, Church & State
- Advisory Board Member, Secular Coalition for America
- BA, Journalism, Indiana University of Pennsylvania, 1985
- None found
- Quoted in: