- Mark O. Hatfield Professor of Politics at Willamette University
- None Found to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
No position found as of Feb. 28, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to government and constitutional law. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to government and constitutional law.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Mark O. Hatfield Professor of Politics, Willamette University, 1990-present
- Lawrence D. Cress Award for Excellence in Faculty Scholarship, 2003
- Arnold L. Graves and Lois S. Graves Award in the Humanities, 1998
- PhD, Political Science, University of California Berkeley, 1989
- MA, Political Science, University of California Berkeley, 1984
- BA, Politics, University of California Santa Cruz, 1982
- None found