- Professor Emeritus of History at New York University
- None Found to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
No position found as of Apr. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to government and constitutional law. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to government and constitutional law.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor Emeritus of History, New York University
- Editorial Board – The New York Historical Society
- PhD, Columbia, 1970
- None found