- Research Associate of Government and International Relations at the University of Sydney
- None Found to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
No position found as of Sep. 12, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to government and constitutional law. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to government and constitutional law.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Honorary Research Associate, Government and International Relations, University of Sydney
- Professor of Government, University of Sydney, 1977-1997
- PhD, school unknown
- BA, school unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: