- Freelance journalist, blogger and humorist
- None Found to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
No position found as of Jan. 24, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former writer and publisher, Grossblogger.com, 2010-present
- Former writer, “Grossblogger,” True/Slant (TrueSlant.com), May 20, 2009-July 29, 2010
- Adjunct Instructor, Writing and Speech, New York University – School of Continuing and Professional Studies (NYU-SCPS), 2007-present
- Former blogger, Newser.com
- Writer, “Media Person” column, Mediaweek, 1994-2006
- Former writer, “Media Person” column, 7 Days Magazine
- Former contributor, New York Magazine, Rolling Stone, Esquire, Sports Illustrated, Playboy, Huffington Post, JewishWorldReview.com
- BA, Journalism, Syracuse University, 1962
- None found
- Quoted in: