- President of American Vision
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“The biggest problem we face as a nation is not whether ‘under God’ is in the Pledge and said in government schools, but the fact that Christians continue to send their children to government schools in the first place. Christian groups are wrangling over ‘under God’ in the Pledge when God is persona non grata in the curriculum. It might not be such a bad thing for the courts to rule that ‘under God’ is unconstitutional. Maybe then Christians will get the message that God does not want parents to send His children to a Godless institution.”
American Vision website (accessed in Aug. 2006)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Radio Host, The Gary DeMar Show, 2006-present
- President, American Vision, 1985-present
- Editor, Biblical Worldview
- MDiv, Reformed Theological Seminary, 1979
- Western Michigan University, 1973
- None found
- Quoted in: