- Vice-President of the Institute for Local Self-Reliance
- None Found to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
No position found as of Aug. 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to government and constitutional law. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to government and constitutional law.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Vice President and Co-Founder, Institute for Local Self-Reliance, 1974-present
- Former Associate Fellow, Institute for Policy Studies
- PhD, Public Policy, Union Graduate School, 1976
- MA, Political Science/Latin American Studies, University of Florida
- BS, Industrial and Labor Relations, Cornell University
- None found