- Director of the Center for Biotechnology, Law and Ethics at Samford University
- None Found to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
No position found as of Mar. 14, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to government and constitutional law. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to government and constitutional law.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director, Center for Biotechnology, Law and Ethics, Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law
- Professor of Law, Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law, 1987-present
- Clerk, Senior Judge George Edwards, Sixth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals, 1986-1987
- Order of the Coif
- JD, University of Cincinnati College of Law, 1986
- BA, Applied Psychology, University of South Florida, 1980
- None found