- Founder and President of WallBuilders
- Pro to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“[E]qual rights are not the same as equal power; the minority is never the equivalent of the majority and is never to exercise control over it. Nevertheless, despite a near 90 percent national approval for the use of the Pledge, the 9th Circuit has usurped ‘the consent of the governed.’ On what basis? Civil libertarians explain that ‘the consent of the governed’ is nothing more than what they call the ‘tyranny of the majority’; however, in opposing that supposed tyranny, Reinhardt has instead instituted a ‘tyranny of the minority.'”
The Wallbuilder’s Report, Spring 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and President, WallBuilders
- Advisory Board Member,The Providence Foundation
- Vice Chairman, Texas GOP, 2004-2006
- Political Consultant, Republican National Committee
- George Washington Honor Medal, Daughter’s of the American Revolution
- Media awards include Angel Awards, Telly Awards, and the Dove Foundation Seal of Approval
- BA, Oral Roberts University
- None found
- Quoted in: