- Co-President of the Freedom From Religion Foundation
- Con to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“Whether my child remains seated for the Pledge or feels compelled to stand with the believers (the real Americans), a precious integrity has been sacrificed. It is a sham unity that glosses over our rich differences.”
Freethought Today, Nov. 2001
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Co-President, Freedom From Religion Foundation, 2004-present
- Writer, Internet Infidels
- Public Relations Director, Freedom From Religion Foundation, 1987-2004
- Former associate pastor at a Friend’s (Quaker) Church, an Assembly of God, and an independent Charismatic church
- Ordained, Standard Community Church, California, 1975
- BA, Religion, Azusa Pacific University, 1975
- None found
- Quoted in: