- Minister of the Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church
- Pro to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“On January 3, Michael Newdow, the infamous atheist who unsuccessfully challenged the constitutionality of the Pledge of Allegiance due to its inclusion of the words ‘under God,’ re-filed his lawsuit, along with eight additional co-plaintiffs…. Contact your senators and encourage them to confirm federal judges who will strictly interpret the Constitution and allow public expressions of faith.”
Jan. 6, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to government and constitutional law. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to government and constitutional law.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Minister, Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church
- Founder, The Center for Reclaiming America
- Founder, Coral Ridge Ministries Media, Inc., Evangelism Explosion International, Knox Theological Seminary, and Westminster Academy
- PhD, New York University
- MA, summa cum laude, Theology, Chicago Graduate School of Theology
- MDiv, cum laude, Columbia Theological Seminary
- BA, University of Tampa
- None found