- Assistant Editor of Christianity Today
- Con to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“Christians have no interest promoting civil religion. America-worship is but a shadow of citizenship in heaven. When government co-opts religion in this way, genuine religious belief is cheapened.”
Christian History & Biography website, May 30, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Editor, Christianity Today, 2003-present
- Editorial Resident, Christian History
- Staff Writer, Daily Herald, 2002
- Jim Murray Memorial Scholarship, 2001
- BS, Journalism, Northwestern University, 2003
- BS, European History, Northwestern University, 2003
- None found