- Professor of History at the University of Delaware
- None Found to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
No position found as of Mar. 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to government and constitutional law. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to government and constitutional law.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Distinguished Professor, Professor of History, University of Delaware
- Awarded the Bancroft Prize, 1998
- PhD, Yale University, 1977
- BA, Macalester College, 1971
- None found