- Former US House Representative (R-SC)
- Pro to the question "Should the Words “under God” Be in the US Pledge of Allegiance?"
“Let’s start by agreeing that we want the words ‘under God’ to remain in the pledge of allegiance.”
Press Release, July 29, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with JD's, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to government and constitutional law. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to government and constitutional law.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- US House Representative (R-SC), 1993-1998, 2004-2011
- Candidate, United States Senate, 1998
- Attorney, Leatherwood, Walker, Todd and Mann, PC, 1986-1992, 1999-2004
- Attorney, Hunger, Maclean, Exley and Dunn, PC, 1984-1986
- JD, University of Virginia Law School, 1984
- BA, Duke University, 1981
- None found
- Quoted in: